Back in August, the Hall's took some family photos in Hatcher's Pass. The weather was perfect, not too sunny, but not rainy! What a blessing (it had been raining throughout that week). My friend Kim took the photos for us and we are so happy with how they turned out! Here are some of those photos:
I feel so blessed to be Tim's wife and Dominic's mother. These two bring so much joy into my life that I would never want to have a different life. I am excited for the next adventures that await us as a family!
| This is one of my personal favorites! |
| Dominic loved the water-- he kept trying to go in it... |
| We were trying to make him smile. |
| This little boy is the start of our family and I sure love him! |
| He is almost smiling! |
| Totally in his element. Dominic loves the outdoors. |
| Two teeth grin--my favorite. |
| Tim and I have noticed that Dominic is a very observant child and this picture captures that perfectly. |
| Watching the river |
| We tried to take this picture multiple times but every time Tim and I would join him at the bars he would run away. Then we would have to go catch him. Here is the evidence. |
| Fascinated with the things down below. |
| Look at that beautiful view behind us! |
| Couldn't have asked for a better man! |
| He still is spontaneous and makes me laugh |
| Love his little face of escape |
| This is one of Dominic's favorite activities--being thrown up in the air. |
| This picture is the best! You have our 30 year-old Mercedes, mountains in the background, and a cute little smile from Dom. |
| His cheeks just scream, "Kiss me!" |
| How scary would it be if adults were thrown up in the air like Dom was? |
| I love Dominic's expression in this photo! |
| He was giggling at this point |
| His facial expressions are too fun! |
| Are you going to catch me, Mom? |
| It took him about 3 seconds to wonder away from us. There were too many things to see. |
| I love the background--we live in a beautiful place |
| How could you not light up when you see his face? |
| I love my little family! |
I feel so blessed to be Tim's wife and Dominic's mother. These two bring so much joy into my life that I would never want to have a different life. I am excited for the next adventures that await us as a family!
Thank you for posting these beautiful photos--and including your comments. These are priceless!
ReplyDelete