Cousin Love

Well this is Irene writing and here is our most recent adventures!

But before I explain our adventure I have to explain a little Fry history. So this year, within about a month and a half time frame there were four new additions to the Fry side of the family. Dominic (my boy) was first then followed by Maria (Christina's girl), Raina (Natasha's girl) and Rosy Myrna (Rachel's girl). Between each baby there was a two week time span. It was perfect timing for everyone because then everyone could attend the Fry family reunion (July 5-7) except for Natasha and Emmanuel, they are living in Ghana, Africa.

About a week before the Pratt and Fry reunion my sister Christina and her little girl Maria (but no Jerry because he couldn't get work off) came down to visit and stay with my older brother Rilie and his family in Pocatello. It was great to actually see Christina in person instead of calling or skyping her. While I visited them we were able to just sit and chat about pregnancy, post-pregnancy, and babies. It was also fun to see and hold Maria. She is so pretty, and looks a lot like Jerry with her bright blue eyes and tuft-like hair. I noticed while I visiting that her favorite things to do are eat, eat, sleep, and blow out (poop out of her diaper and clothing). Maria seemed to have to eat every hour on both sides and would also blow out every time she had a diaper change. It definitely made the day more exciting! But the best part about the day was seeing Dominic and Maria together with their different personalities, even at this young of an age you could see it.

Along with chatting all day we also took fun cousin pictures! Since it was the first time that Dominic and Maria had actually met we had to celebrate it with pictures. I wish that Dominic was able to meet his cousin Raina in Africa (My older sister, Natasha's little girl) but here are some cute pictures (taken by Auntie Kara) of them and their cousin love:

What a handsome little fellow!

Maria was so funny when we put her on the blanket, she immediately started to move and look around every where. Dominic just stayed calm and slowly observed everything around him.

Cute kiddos!


This is Dominic's facial expression about 90% of the time. He just loves to look around and observe. I have a feeling that when he is older he might be pretty quiet but notice every little thing.
Beautiful little girl! Look at those eyes! 

Chubby legs, don't you just want to pinch them cause they are so cute!?


Maria was actually scratching Dominic's arm (not on purpose), but Dominic didn't care.

My little boy and I
It was a fun day seeing everyone in Pocatello but at the end of the day and as I look at these photos
I remember how precious these little babies really are. I feel so blessed to have a sweet little baby boy! He is so amazing and I wouldn't ever ask for a different baby.

Comments

Post a Comment