Two Sundays ago Dominic received his Baby Blessing. All growing up I had seen other families bless their babies and wondered what it would feel like to have my husband bless our children. I can now say that it is a wonderful experience. I feel so blessed to be married to a man that is a worthy priesthood holder and is willing to bless our children.
 |
| I am not sure if he was saying, "Pound it," or not. |
 |
| Look at the double breasted jacket! |
 |
| Already has some sweet dance moves! |
For the blessing, Dominic wore a cute white suit that Grandma Hall made for him and any younger brothers he might end up having. The blessing circle wasn't large, but it contained some of the most important people to us: family. It was great to have Tim's family and my brother's family come join us for the event. Throughout the whole Sacrament meeting, I felt so blessed to be surrounded by a good husband, a good family, and a good ward.
 |
| The whole family (left to right): Rilie, Michael, Kara, Irene, Dominic, Tim, Ben, Grandma Hall, Grandpa Hall, Bita, Elijah (in Bita's arms), Isaac, William, and Chris. |
 |
| Getting a picture of him yawning is much more acceptable then crying;) |
 |
| We sure love him! |
 |
| Look at his chubby cheeks! |
Dominic's baby blessing showed me again how much our Heavenly Father blesses his children for their obedience and willingness to follow Him. As Tim said today, "If there is one thing that is important to Him [Heavenly Father] it's helping us in our family relationships. The success of our families is the highest thing on his priority list for us." I couldn't agree more. Our Heavenly Father is constantly watching over my little family, and I know that he wants us to succeed. He continually blesses us with what we need to succeed, and two of those blessings are certainly my wonderful husband and beautiful baby boy.
Comments
Post a Comment